Palazzo Monga is more than just an accommodation for your visit to Verona: it is a comfortable place to return to when the day ends. We want our guests’ only concern to be enjoying their holiday and discovering all the wonders that the city has to offer: this is why the elegant suites of our Boutique Hotel have been arranged to offer comfort, rest and services.
With the 2016 renovation, the characteristic elements of the building have been preserved - such as the wooden floors, the original doors from 1782, the carved stone balconies overlooking the ancient Porta Borsari -, while the most substantial interventions have been made to equip all rooms on the Noble Floor with spacious bathrooms, living areas, and floor heating/cooling systems.
In the suites, guests can find all essential amenities to make their stay even more enjoyable: comfortable double beds with hypoallergenic mattresses and pillows, flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, bathrobes, slippers and bathroom accessories. There is never a shortage of Nespresso coffee, tea and water, to take a break at any time of the day.
Fashion and culture, the must-haves for a holiday in Verona
Another reason for choosing Palazzo Monga as a hotel when visiting Verona, is its strategic location: it is in the centre, just 500 meters from Piazza Bra and the Arena, as well as the main museums and tourist destinations of the city.
Verona is also a network of high fashion shops and small artisan clothing companies: you just have to take a walk to make really interesting discoveries. Those who love shopping will be happy to know that on the ground floor of our Boutique Hotel there are the luxurious Italian shops of Folli Follie, where you can find bags, shoes, clothes and accessories.
All rooms sanified with the O3 Sanity System which elimates viruses, bacteria and odors.
- Elevator in building
- To offer you the best service, check in is by appointment only
- Late check out until 1 pm is available € 25 surcharge
- Late check in after 10 pm is available € 25 surcharge
- Valet private parking in our on-site garage guaranteed for each guest, € 40/night
- Sauna at Palazzo Monga’s Mini Spa
- Wi-Fi available in all areas free of charge
Extra bed € 30 surcharge
- Floor heating/cooling throughout
- 100% non-smoking
- Small pets accepted upon request €20/night surcharge
- 24 hour gym access on ground floor
- Baggage storage
- 24/7 contact number available for inquiries/problems during stay
Amenities & Services at an additional charge
- Butler and unpacking service
- Security detailing
- Private photoshoot on location or in Verona € 210 for 2 hours
- Laundry service
- Personal trainer
- Spa treatments available at Palazzo Monga’s Mini Spa
- Lunch and dinner room service
- Chauffeur transfer in Mercedes C, S or Mini-van
- Room service buffet breakfast available for € 24/adult, € 12/children (12 and under)
- Babysitting and dog sitting
for Standard Reservations
Applicable Cancellation Policy
- If cancelled or modified up to 3 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
- If cancelled later, 100 percent of the first night will be charged.
- In case of no-show, 100 percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
For Non Refundable Reservations
The guest will be charged the total price after booking. No cancellations or modifications.